The alcohol-free gel is designed for care of sensitive skin around the eyes, recommended for people working on the computer or using artificial lighting.
- smoothes and re-tautens skin around the eyes,
- brings relief and comfort to tired, reddened skin, exposed to “blue light” radiation emitted by monitors,
- it works like a hydro-gel compress.
Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Vegan product.
- Extract from eyebright – effective and recognized in natural medicine, used in ophthalmic preparations. Brings relief for the fatigued and stressed skin around the eyes.
- Extract from cornflower – in natural medicine, valued for its beneficial effects on tired and dry eyes. Used for hypersensitivity to intense UV radiation and light emission from monitors.
- Panthenol (provitamin B5) – moisturizes and firms, accelerates regeneration of epidermis, provides soothing effect.
Refreshed skin around the eyes, reduced puffiness.
How to use?
Apply a thin layer of gel on upper and lower eyelids (avoiding the conjunctival sac), gently smooth it and leave to absorb. Use day and night, also under make-up.
To strengthen the effect cool the gel before application.
- EAN Code
- 15 ml
- PREPARATY ZE ŚWIETLIKIEM
- Skin Type
oily and combination
- Do Not Contain
ingredients of animal origin
Aqua*, Glycerin*, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract*, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract*, Bisabolol, Glucose*, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extrac*t, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract*, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Lactic Acid*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
*ingredients of natural origin