Lightening acid peel is a specialist dermocosmetic product indicated as an intensive therapy for uneven pigmentation skin.
1 STEP– INTENSIVE TREATMENT (after 7 days):
- improved skin smoothing in 92% of probants*,
- skin color lightening in 69% of probants*.
2 STEP – MAINTENANCE TREATMENT (after 4 weeks of use, 3 times per week):
- skin renewal in 92% of probants*,
- feeling of hydration in 69% of probants*,
- brightened discolourations, sun spots, freckles in 85% of probants*, even up to 27%**,
- skin tone improving in 92% probantów*
*Confirmed by application tests; **Confirmed by apparatus tests.
Dermatologically tested. Vegan product.
- mandelic acid and azealic acid – provide exfoliating properties. reduce the visibility of discolouration, evens skin tone.
- etioline™- an active plant complex with a brightening effect on discoloration.
- urea – perfectly moisturizes the skin.
Uneven pigmentation, freckles, sun-induced discolouration.
How to use?
Apply at bedtime to the cleansed skin of the face, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Depending on the intended effect use daily for 7 days (intensive treatment) and next 3 times per week for 4 weeks (maintaining treatment).
PRECAUTIONS: Do not use on damaged skin. Avoid indoor tanning and exposition to intense sunlight during and for 3 weeks after treatment with the product. Wear a sunscreen such as Dermo Expert® Photoprotector day cream SPF 30. The turbidity of the product does not have negative effect its quality.
- EAN Code
- 30 ml
- Skin Type
- Do Not Contain
ingredients of animal origin
Aqua*, Glycerin*, Mandelic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum*, Urea, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract*, Mitracarpus Scaber Extract*, Azelaic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phytosterols, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Bisulfite, Biotin
*ingredients of natural origin.